Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Time Off For Christmas!

It seemed like it would never get here - VACATION!! The company I work for is closed Thursday and Friday this week for Christmas and I'm taking a vacation day today. Then we're closed next Friday and Monday, January 3rd and I'm taking four days next week. So, all in all, I'm off for two weeks straight, less one day. Hip, hip, hooray!!

Today I'm going to do some last minute shopping and tomorrow some last minute cleaning but I wanted to show you the cute little Santa cookies I took to work this week. I got a ton of complements on how cute they were and they were gone by the end of the day - I'd call that a hit.

My daughter and I put these together on Sunday, it took about an hour. We used Nutter Butter cookies, almond bark, mini chocolate chips, red sugar, and red hots. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.


Merry Christmas to all!

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment