Monday, January 3, 2011

Before & After - The Bathroom in Brittany's 1927 House

A while back I told you I'd show you a before/after pic of the bathroom in the 1927 house where my daughter, Brittany, lives. Well, I finally got the sink skirt finished and she finally got it hung with the help of her big sis, Steph.

Here's the BEFORE pic - check out that pink and black tile!


Here's the after - it helps the look of the room but nothing will make up for the pink. It's better though.


What do you think?

Until later ~

Reba

5 comments:

  1. I love the black & white with the pink & black. The skirt adds warmth and anchors the sink - big difference and it's lovely! JenT

    ReplyDelete
  2. JenT! Yours is my first comment! Thanks for stopping by and taking time to write something. I'm growing more fond of the pink now that the black is there to tone it down. I know my DD loves it, wait till I write about the headboard she and I painted black with pink accents! Thanks again. ~Reba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drab to FAB mom!! I LOOOOOVE the skirt - thanks again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I think it's awesome! i love the bright pink and black together. So fun! Cute skirt!

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I follow and LOVE your blog.

    Reba~

    ReplyDelete